Regulations and usage policy
- Website www.en.tizku.com – Tisku L’Mitzvot (hereafter known as “ the website”) operated by A.A. Mehlechim Ltd. (hereafter known as the “Company”) and is also used as a sales site for the purchase of a renewable monthly partnership in the mitzvot that depend on Israel that are maintained in the Mitzvot Farms throughout the year (hereafter known as “a Partnership”).
- What is stated throughout these regulations in the masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations refer to members of both genders equally.
- Any purchase through the site is subject to the conditions detailed in these regulations.
In addition to these regulations, a partnership agreement (hereafter known as the “Agreement”) between the company and the client is attached.
- The very purchase of a partnership on the website will act as a declaration by the customer that he has read the provisions of this regulation and the agreement, understood them and agreed to them. The regulations and/or the agreement act as a binding contract between the customer and the company.
- The website allows customers to purchase a partnership online conveniently, safely and easily.
- You can purchase a partnership on the website at any time.
- A purchase on the website may be completed using credit card only and the transaction will be carried out after approval by the credit card company.
- The price of a partnership on the website includes the VAT as per Israeli law.
- The company reserves the right to stop the marketing and sale of a partnership at any time, as well as deny the right to purchase partnerships on the website at its discretion.
Returns and Cancellations
- You can cancel by contacting the company’s customer service via e-mail: Tizku613@gmail.com. The cancellation of the partnership will be valid only after receiving a return e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel.
- Upon cancellation, the company will stop all future billing for the partnership.
The cancellation policy detailed above will also apply to partnerships that were not purchased through the website.
Delivery of the Certificate
- The company will take care of issuing a partner certificate (hereafter known as the “certificate”) to the customer via the e-mail address provided by him when making the purchase on the sales website. This will take place within 7 business days.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay and/or delay in delivery and/or non-delivery caused by acts of G-d and/or events beyond its control.
- The certificate will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, the customer cannot collect the certificate from the company’s offices.
- For any questions or inquiries about the product, you can contact Tizku613@gmail.com
Information Security and Privacy
- The company, as well as sister companies and additional sub-factors acting on behalf of the company and in accordance with the same standards, may use the information appearing in the form in order to bring you the requested information and services. This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used for marketing purposes without permission.
- The company takes common precautions in order to maintain, as much as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the company’s control and/or resulting from force majeure, the company will not be responsible for damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and/or used without authorization.
- The company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the buyers except in order to enable the purchase on the site and in accordance with the law.
- The “Send” button implies consent to the company or someone on its behalf to use this personal information in order to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or otherwise, about services and resources related to the company’s products.
In addition, this personal information may be used for market research purposes. If you would like to remove your personal information from the company’s mailing list at any time, please send an email to Tizku613@gmail.com. By clicking the “Send” button, I confirm the form and its conditions as if I have signed it.
- All intellectual property rights in this sales website are the exclusive property of the company.
- Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or use in any other way any information from the website and/or this sales website, unless consent has been given in advance and in writing on behalf of the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations, and/or any action or conflict arising from it, will be handled in accordance with Israeli law only. A competent court in the district of Nazareth will have exclusive jurisdiction.